This beautiful villa of 250 m2 is set on a country road on the west side of Ibiza only a five to ten minute drive away from the sandy white beaches of Cala Tarida and Cala Moli, the village of San Jose is a five-minute drive away and Ibiza Town is 25 minutes away by car. Due to its position this property boasts stunning views of the sea and the surrounding hills and countryside, not to mention the sunsets. The terraced grounds of 3000 m2 boast palm trees, tropical plants and manicured lawn areas. The grounds are fully enclosed and walkways connect the various levels including a spacious pool area and a sunset facing alfresco dining area.
This cosy split-level villa is decorated and styled using neutral tones, the lounge area has large sliding glass doors which flood the open-plan living area with light, there is a fireplace and direct access to the main terrace and barbecue area. The open-plan dining area has seating for up to five guests and looks out over the pool area to the sea. The fully-equipped modern kitchen has direct access to a dining terrace on one side of the villa.
- Bedroom 1: The master bedroom has a double bed, safe, and two en-suite bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower and the other with both a bath and shower.
- Bedroom 2: Closest to the master bedroom and ideal for young children; it has a twin beds and access to a bathroom with a shower just across the corridor.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed and looks out over the lower grounds; there’s an in-room shower and sink, and the WC is across the corridor and shared with Bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed and direct access to the lower terrace; there’s an in-room shower and sink, and the WC is across the corridor and shared with Bedroom 3.
- Bedroom 5: Separate building set on the lower terrace; this room has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Separate access.
- Bedroom 6: A studio room in the lower courtyard; there’s a small kitchenette area with an electric hob and fridge, a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Separate access.
The views from the 12m x 5m, 1.7 metres deep solar-heated pool are truly breathtaking and the perfect place to watch the sun go down. The surrounding terrace has several luxurious sun loungers, the main terrace and barbecue areas overlook the pool; the alfresco dining area can seat up to 12 guests at two tables and there’s a courtyard lounge area with a table and chairs. The top terrace can be gated off to prevent children from gaining unsupervised access to the pool area.