Located in the town of Es Cubells with 180 degree panoramic views over the sea, Formentera, Porroig, the salt flat’s and the mountains , lies this majestic Palace
The architecture is based on the mediterranean tradition ; the successive arches connect history , from Mesopotamia to Rome to the present ; in the Middle Ages , such a building element experienced high technical development.
In the main house there is the master bedroom and complete bathroom and access to the outdoor bathroom. There is also acces to a spacious roof terrace.
The ground floor of the tower can be reached from the outside , which now serves as an office.
Below the pool there are 2 separate double bedrooms , both with en-suite bathrooms
Next to the pool is the 4th double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Indoors we can find some unique artwork of great value :
- a mudejar coffered ceiling and its skylight
- a collection of coptic crosses
- a pair of 18th-century wardrobes from the reign of Philip V the firstBourbon king in Spain
- a chest collection, which includes a piece listed in the Patrimonio Artistico Nacional ( Spanish artistic heritage)
- an impressive mirror collection , an artistic trip from the 16th century until the 19th century
- a magnificent antique wooden library imitating the choir stalls of the dynasty Trastamara
The house is offered vacant and clear, unless the potential buyer is interested in some or all current art objects and , therefore , the price and conditions must be agreed on by the parties